Terms & Conditions
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Lacosy are governed by Oman and Oman Law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from Lacosy, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
By using Lacosy, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees, suppliers and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Lacosy.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Lacosy
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third-party individuals (including registered Lacosy users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Lacosy.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Lacosy without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Lacosy agree that they will not use Lacosy for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Lacosy unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Lacosy by any other person.
- Lacosy reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Lacosy reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Lacosy, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Lacosy. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or have your legal guardian approval.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on Lacosy is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Lacosy.
Making purchases on Lacosy
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Lacosy will:
- Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Lacosy, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.
Lacosy Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Lacosy.
Terms of Sale
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as you must acknowledge that you accept the terms of sale before making any purchases via Lacosy. Lacosy (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is committed to providing our customers with clear information regarding their sale.
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any item on Lacosy, you are confirming that you agree with our full user Terms & Conditions. These are accessible on our site and should be read through in their entirety before you make a purchase on Lacosy.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Lacosy is in fact available at the stated price. We will make every effort to contact our customers if they have agreed to purchase a product and it is not available at the stated price. We will NOT charge you if you do not acknowledge that you agree to continue with the purchase at the revised price if it exceeds the price displayed when you agreed to the sale.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Lacosy is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact customers who have ordered products that are out of stock and customers will NOT be charged for these items.
- We make every effort to provide clear and accurate product details. Where the product is available in various colors or patterns, we cannot guarantee that your preferred color will be delivered unless the product color is stated in the product title. We are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of our product descriptions or the photographs of products and/or our featured product reviews. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once receiving it, your sole remedy is to return it within 7 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- Customers agree to the terms of sale, subject to the stated price for all selected items, and complete their order for their selected items by pressing the ‘confirm’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the products that they have ordered. This is not an acceptance of the sale on the behalf of Lacosy.
- We will send all customers a dispatch confirmation email once their products have been shipped. This confirms that we have accepted to sell the selected items to you at the price specified at checkout unless we have subsequently notified you otherwise.
- We will notify you if we do not accept sale before we dispatch your items. Customers must notify us if they wish to cancel their order before items are dispatched. We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of Lacosy will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you of this by email. You will not be charged for any products that are out of stock. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled, and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- Your order value is above OMR 5000. In that case, we will contact you to confirm and facilitate your order and mode of payment.
- You have breached the user Terms & Conditions. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- Please check the list of countries that we deliver to in our Delivery Policy before placing an order. We may change the terms of our delivery policy at any time so please re-read every time you place an order. If you need further assistance, contact us at support@Lacosy.com.
- We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your items. If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we will try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact your local postal depot.
- We accept no liability for items once they have been dispatched and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been dispatched we consider the sale to have been completed and the risk of loss is passed onto you.
- We accept no responsibility if your card details or Lacosy username and password are used by another person because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the Lacosy site. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
- Customers have a right to return products they have not used within 7 working days of receiving them, providing items have incurred no wear or damage since being delivered to the customer and products are returned in their original packaging. If we are satisfied with the condition of returned items we will issue customers with a replacement or store credit for the value of the item(s). In some cases we can also issue refunds to customers. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
- These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to place an order. As with all our Terms & Conditions, these conditions of sale are governed by Oman and the Oman Law.